Please, read the instruction below before leaving a message.
Contact us, if:
- You have a question related to the project, on any topic except those that may contradict our methods. We will answer your question as soon as possible.
- You have noticed an error, a typo, a flaw or a technical issue with our website or something similar. We will be grateful for the feedback, and the problem will be fixed.
- You disagree with our opinion and are sure that you can prove your point based on verifiable facts. We require criticism as well as praise, if not more. We will answer, possibly in form of an article on our website. And, of course, we will correct our views should you prove to be right.
- You wish to participate in our project. Contact us, and we will discuss it.
Don't contact us, if:
- You only have non-constructive criticism, i.e. negative emotions caused by our actions or opinions with no particular propositions and facts that could make us change our mind.
- You have discovered that some content that you claim «copyright» to is used by our project without your consent. In that case, you should read this.
- If you only want to tell us that we'll inevitably fail, or something to that effect.
In all these cases you will simply waste your time and effort: there will be no answer.
On the subject of popular messaging services and the like
Due to the reasons outlined in the section about Our Methods, we try to avoid using popular messaging services.
- We do not have, and will never have, an «official e-mail address».
- We allow for public discussions on social networks and other public websites.
- We avoid using social networks for private messaging about the project, when possible.
You can contact us via the feedback form accessible through TOR To learn how the TOR network actually works, see the official documentation.:
The link is deliberately inactive in case you try to open it in a normal browser, which will accomplish nothing save probably alerting your Internet service provider to the fact that you have tried contacting us.
So you should simply copy it and paste into the TOR Browser.
If you have encountered technical difficulties
- The feedback form fails to load in TOR Browser.
Try to choose a new TOR circuit on the page where you saw an error: click the green onion icon to the left of the address field and select «New Tor circuit for this site».
- Previous step didn't work.
Just wait for a little bit. Sometimes there are problems with access due to the nature of the TOR network.
- The feedback form is still inaccessible.
In this case, you can leave a personal message about the technical problems with the feedback form (and not about the subject that you initially wanted to discuss) in social networks or other public services. To make this message more secure, you can use a «single-use notebook» service like onetimesecret.com, by writing your message there and sending us a single-use-only link generated by this service.